Ameribridge Services Inc.
Prime turnkey contracting services for the rehabilitation, repair, modification, and sale of passenger boarding bridges.
Rehabilitation and modification can be completed on-site or at our fully equipped indoor facility. Our company offers extensive replacement parts and components for most types of passenger boarding bridges.
This capability, coupled with full manufacturing, rebuilding services and on-call maintenance makes us the foremost expert on passenger boarding bridges to the aviation community.
Ameribridge Services provides the industry with fully reconditioned passenger boarding bridges rehabilitated passenger boarding bridges rehabilitated to your specification and color scheme.
Rehabilitation, modification, and component installation can be completed on site or at our fully equipped indoor facility. Extensive replacement parts and components for most makes of passenger boarding bridges, coupled with full manufacturing and rebuild services are also available.
Research, design and development of any part, component or product including the manufacturing of prototypes are offered as well. Ameribridge services are also available for consultation on scopes of work, technical specifications, aircraft layout, and equipment utilization. Emergency maintenance and technical assistance is also provided.
NOTE: INSTALLATION SERVICES AVAILABLE ON ALL PARTS
LISTED BELOW IS A SAMPLING OF PARTS WE SUPPLY. IT IS BY NO MEANS A COMPLETE LIST. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL WITH SPECIFIC REQUESTS.
A/C MIX MODIFICATION
1. CRJ Floor modification kits.
2. Canopy conversion and standard replacement kits.
3. A-300/canopy modification kits
4. Cab floor leveling kits, (kits available in manual or automatic).
5. 737 bumper modification kits.
6. Drop saddles and other bridge lowering modifications.
ENHANCEMENT / RENOVATION
7. Tunnel lighting upgrade kits for single tube fixtures.
8. Illuminated gate signage.
9. Plank ceiling kits.
10. Interior extruded hats, reveal, cove and J-molds.
11. Architectural railings.
12. Console face plates and signage.
13. NFPA rated wallboard.
MAINTENANCE - REPLACEMENT
14. Tunnel roller assemblies and replacement rollers.
15. Tunnel weather flashing kits, (NFPA).
16. Building flashing kits (NFPA).
17. Power and control cables.
18. Cable sheave upgrade kits for solid state bridges.
19. Equalizer cable and accessories
20. Motors and gearmotors.
21. Motor generators.
22. Solid State MG conversion kits, (horizontal drive, pedestal and apron drive).
23. Dings brakes replacement kits.
25. Contactors, relays, switches.
26. Wheel position meters.
27. Height indicators.
28. Console lenses, switches and signage (we imprint).
29. Key switches.
30. Simplex locks.
31. Services doors and hardware.
32. Stair casters.
33. Ball screws, ball nuts and thrust bearings.
34. Accucoders and modules.
36. Warner beacons.
37. Travel warning bells.
38. Replacement tires, tubes, liners and extensions.
39. Rebuilding services including rheostats, roller assemblies, brakes, spring barrels, DC Power supply boards, and jetpaks.
40. Auto level assemblies.
41. Warner safety brakes for round or square tube retrofit.
42. Roof ladders w/cages and maintenance rails.
43. Transition ramp nosings.
44. Interior ramp and tunnel railings.
45. Operator mirrors.
46. A/C bumpers and frames.
47. Cab floor heat kits. (standard or custom).
48. Door threshold kits.
49. Ribbed rubber.
50. MD-80 door ramps.
51. Output cable hoists.
52. Push button stations, cable racks, baskets and scissor rack systems for 400HZ.
53. Pantographs - steel and aluminum.
54. Electric distribution panels.
55. 400HZ cable clamps
56. Walkways with related columns, haunches and supports.
57. Extended rotunda corridors.
58. Drop saddles and other bridge lowering modifications.
59. Anchor bolts.
60. Lift column wear pads.
61. Service "A" frames.
62. Corrugated panels for repairs.
63. High drive column conversion kits, (re-manufactured).
AMERIBRIDGE SERVICES ACF-CRJ CAB FLOOR MODIFICATIONS (PATENT PENDING)
- Innovative design allows for a smooth carefree transition between regional aircraft and passenger boarding bridges.
- The ACF (Articulating Cab Floor) portion of the modification allows the outer cab of the boarding bridge to be leveled, side-to-side, with the aircraft to provide a safe entering and exiting surface.
- The CRJ floor is an extension of the ACF floor that provides a hinged door and bumper assembly. The hinged floor allows the loading bridge to dock to regional aircraft w/retractable air stairs and platform. Safety switches and contact sensing devices are incorporated into the design to ensure safe docking to the aircraft. CRJ floor can be provided with an after market ACF floor or as a modification to an existing ACF floor.
- No Ramps to move in and out of position.
- Allows bridge to accommodate narrow and wide body aircraft without modification.
- Aircraft doors with retractable air stairs must fold down handrails.
Call for information and pricing: 1-800-950-1401
- Manufacturing Services
- Spare parts and rebuilding services
- Scheduled maintenance
- 24 hour emergency maintenance and toll free technical assistance
- Consulting on scopes of work, technical specifications, and aircraft layout and equipment utilization
- Research, design and development of any part, component or product including the manufacturing of prototypes
- ACF - CRJ CAB Floor Modification (Patent Pending)
- Many other accessories and components
- Toll-free technical assistance, 1-800-950-1401
- Reconditioned passenger boarding bridges
- Fixed walkways and necessary support columns
- Complete line of new and rebuilt motors and gearboxes
- AC drive conversion kits
- Passenger boarding bridge upgrades to meet changing aircraft requirements
- Supply and installation of PC air units and accessories
- Supply and installation of 400 Hz units and accessories (400 Hz cable hoists, pantographs, etc.)
- Passenger boarding bridge safety equipment roof ladders and safety cages, roof rails, autolevels, Warner brakes, etc.
- Aircraft mix modification kits- A-300/A-320/F-100 mod kits, cab floor level kits, canopy conversion and replacement kits
- Complete line of interior enhancement products- plank ceiling, tunnel and transition ramp handrails, wallboard, lighting upgrades, extruded hats, reveal, cove and J-molds …. and much more
Ameribridge Services is dedicated to providing our customers with the most affordable, high quality products and service available in the passenger boarding bridge industry.
To contact us please use the following:
Toll Free #: 1.800.950.1401
5425 Poindexter Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236